The Big League
YOU can be a “FOUNDING 50” BIG League Recruiter!
With Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lowcountry’s launch, we are selecting
50 Community Leaders who are willing to be passionate ambassadors for our mission and to ignite, empower, and defend the potential of our youth.
- Did you have a mentor? Were you a kid who needed a mentor?
- Do you appreciate the impact mentoring has on children?
- Do you recognize the value a mentor can have on a child’s life AND YOURS?
If you are not able to be a mentor, WE STILL NEED YOU!
BIG League Responsibilities:
- Recruit one (1) man interested in serving as a “Big Brother”
- Lead/sponsor one (1) Bowl for Kids’ Sake Team (Spring 2020)
- Support BBBSL through your social media
BIG League Benefits:
- BIG League recruitment and program training
- Fellowship with community leaders YOU WANT to KNOW
Exclusive invitations to events (happy hours, cultural/sporting, etc.)